The RV Roofing Solution
Eco-Coat™, an innovative product from Rhino Linings that forms a long-term barrier against water intrusion and leakage. Sprayed onto an RV roof, it constructs a flexible, 3 mm coat that forms a tight seal around all bolts, protrusions and gaps.
With an aluminum-like finish, Eco-Coat™ also protects against UV degradation and keeps the temperature inside the trailer lower that traditional roofing material.
Click on this link for the Eco-Coat™ data sheet
An RV Roof that is Guaranteed to Last!
Rhino ECO-Coat Process
- Existing roof is stripped down to the underlying plywood
- Seams and large gaps are filled and any previous adhesives are removed and sanded down
- All of the wood and various surfaces are sanded, prepped and masked
- Primer is applied
- EcoCoat™ is applied
Prices start at:
- $220/running foot for a flat roof
- $250/running foot for a roof with rounded edges