44775 Yale Road W
Chilliwack, BC V2R 4H3
Used 2020 Heartland Bighorn 3950FLLike new condition!
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3950FL highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- Kitchen Island
- Dual-Sink Vanity
- Separate Living Room
- Master Suite
Set foot inside this Bighorn fifth wheel and you'll never look back at your old RV! The five slides throughout this unit are what give it more interior space that you are sure to appreciate. The chef of the family will love this kitchen that features dual opposing slides, a kitchen island, a large 18 cu.ft. refrigerator, a free standing dinette with chairs, and a convenient half bath for guests! The front living room is truly a place to relax with its dual opposing slides, two sofas, additional seating, and a 55" LED HDTV!
Each Bighorn fifth wheel by Heartland features a double-welded aircraft-quality aluminum superstructure cage construction, a strong 12" I-beam frame with rust-prohibitive coating, patent pending front cap and frame design, and walkable roof decking to provide a strong unit that will last for years to come. The convenient Universal Docking Center features a 12V light, an exterior shower with hot/cold water, a satellite hook-up, and winterization valves. With each model, you'll enjoy glazed hardwood cabinetry, recessed LED lighting in the kitchen, 20" deep residential-size drawers, pre-wiring for the Winegard Trav'ler satellite system, and decorative glass door inserts plus so much more! Choose your favorite today!
Dear Archie, Ken, Wally, Steve and Karin:
Frank and I just wanted to say how much we are enjoying our 2004 Monaco Knight that we purchased from Cottonwood RV at the end of November 2010. Everyone at Cottonwood RV was just so great.
Your service department managed to slip our motor home in along with all the other projects that they were working on, and got our PDI done in a day and a ... More » - Frank
Our Price: $84,900
|Length||42 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3675 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14238 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2214 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LED HDTV|
|Awning Info||16' Deluxe Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.